02 December 2008

Regulators!... Mount Up!

"Nate Dogg and Warren G gotta regulate..."

That's what I do now. I'm a regulator. You may know for whom, but you won't know specifically. No using-my-internet-posts as blackmail for you.

Working for the gov't is, sadly, everything that the stereotypes claim it is.

There was an interminably long period of time where the only internet access I had at all was either from my parents' house or through my cell phone. As a result, I got really good with using my cell phone. And thank Jebuz I have unlimited usage in my plan, cuz I downloaded half the Library of Congress in October.

It's also a great way to surf at work while, y'know, working. Multitasking. The downside is that in the cell phone mobile browsers it doesn't allow posting to blogs. Most sites have trimmed down mobile content, etc.

I'm glad to be back in my home area, but then, there are a few people that deserve special attention...

No comments: